HOW TO BOOK/PAY FOR YOUR ACTIVITY HOLIDAY
Booking your Balearic outdoor holiday is easy. Just follow the 4 steps below
- Check availability by contacting us via email, freephone 0800 072 4832 or use the form on our Contact Us page. Make sure you mention which activity holiday that you are interested in.
- Once availability is confirmed, make a provisional booking (at this stage your place is safe, but no deposit is payable).
- Find and book a suitable flight (we can help you with this if required).
- Contact us to confirm your booking (at this stage we will send you the relevant paperwork and ask for a deposit.)
How to pay
There are 3 ways to pay for your Balearic outdoor holiday -
- Online payment accepted by credit/debit card (you will need to quote your invoice number)
- Online bank transfer (full details provided on your proforma invoice)
- Cheque (our preferred payment options are above. However, if you wish to pay via cheque, please email us for further information).
Once you have confirmed your booking, you will be provided with a proforma invoice, which details full information on our various payment methods. The proforma invoice number must be quoted when making payment.
Payment terms are 20% deposit at time of booking, with balance payable 30 days prior to arrival.
View our full Terms and Conditions of booking